EZFLOWYOGA Release and Waiver of Liability
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in yoga classes and/or other wellness, body work, therapy, exercise and healing arts activities (collectively, the "Activities") offered by Eric Ziegler through his online yoga studio EZFLOWYOGA (the "Teacher''). The Activities will be offered online by videos, podcasts, apps or other digital media or platforms. All of such offerings are considered "Activities."
2. I recognize that I must be in adequate physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may require intense physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit enough to participate, and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I recognize that the Activities may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician before my participation in the Activities. If I have done so, I have taken the physician's advice. I understand that the Teacher reserves the right to refuse my participation in any Activity on medical, fitness or any other grounds.
3. I am aware that my participation in the Activities could result in high blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury, dehydration, heart attack or stroke and may aggravate pre-existing injuries. I understand that I could experience muscle, back, neck and other injuries as a result of my participation in the Activities. I understand my physical limitations and I am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify my participation in any Activity before I become injured or aggravate a pre-existing injury.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any and all risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities, including those which may result from the negligence of the Teacher.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any "Claim" (as defined below) I may have against the Teacher and any of Teacher's employees, independent contractors or assistants (each, a "Released Party'') that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities even if the Claim arises from the negligence of Released Party or anyone else.
6. I agree that I am the only person that is authorized to participate in the Activities with or receive instruction with Teacher and agree to be responsible for any persons who participate with me in the Activities but who are not known to Teacher or who do not sign this release and wavier.
7. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me, anyone making a Claim on my behalf or anyone who participates in the Activities with my permission or consent or without the knowledge or permission of Teacher, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of Released Party or anyone else.
"Claim" includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
8. I, my heirs and legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of any Released Party.
9. I hereby understand that the Teacher from time to time may photograph, video, or otherwise record Activities and place such photographs and videos on its Website or social media platform. I hereby consent to the use of my image that may appear in any such photograph or video and agree I do not have the right to review and approve such images.
10. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Washington and that all actions, suits, claims and proceedings relating to this agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Washington. In case any provision of this agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision of this agreement and this agreement shall be construed as if such provision had never been contained herein.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I am giving up rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party. I agree I have been informed of my right to consult with legal counsel prior to agreeing to the terms of this release and have either done so or voluntarily decided not to do so.